Do you want your baby to snooze? More than likely baby needs a "Zmooz" by Keptin-Jr.
This particular cuddle doll has a few features which has made it our #1 selling Keptin-Jr doll.
1. Organic: It is made with 100% organic cotton and filled with pure wool. This is important because baby will be chewing on it and holding it tight, so you want to make sure the cotton is extra clean.
2. No Dyes: This doll uses "color grown cotton" to give it the color in the hat. We do sell dolls with Oko-Tex dyes which are extremely clean, but in the end no dyes are better than clean dyes (unless you like blue, red, or some other color---in which case go for the Oko-Tex certified dyes).
3. Rattle: The head has a soft rattle which can entertain, but won't distract at bed-time or awaken baby if the doll should shift in the night.
4. Wooden Teether: The wooden teether is a natural alternative to plastic. Some have asked if wood can hold up to the teething. The short answer is YES. The longer answer is, this is hardwood and also remember that most of the time babies teeth, they have few (if any) teeth. The teether is also a very nice ring for young hands to grasp.
5. Knots: Babies love knots. This doll has 4 knots to choose from. This is another part of the doll which babies will teeth on, chew, and grasp.
Some have asked....where's the face? The concept for this doll is that the child can use their imagination to create the face...which will change from day to day. If you prefer your dolls to have faces, other Keptin-Jr dolls are available in the "Toddels" style with faces. The Toddels are also available in natural brown cotton.
These dolls have been quite scarce over the past few months due to their popularity. However, we have a large order arriving this week so they will begin to be available at your favorite store soon. If your favorite store doesn't have this wonderful product, please tell them about it, we would be happy to supply them. You can also order from our website.